This may sound a little weird, but did you book security for your wedding? Wondering why you need security for your wedding? That is because a wedding is a function that you and your family will cherish forever, and it’s perfectly alright to make sure the event is handled and concluded successfully.
Why Is Security Needed For Wedding?
If you are not sure why to hire security at your wedding, there are some factors you might want to consider.
- Alcohol And Drama: It’s very common to have someone on the guest list who loses control after drinking too much. Or it is possible friends and family do not go along. What if your ex or your souse’s ex shows up last minute? It may become difficult to take care of the situation. Hence hiring security will handle these situations by quietly speaking to the particular guest and sorting the matter out.
- Parking: Most of your guests will be driving to the event; hence, parking will be an issue. Security guards will be a good asset on the big day to ensure your guests are directed to the right parking spots; their cars are parked correctly, and their cars are safe. It’s also very common for people to leave their valuables in the car on the wedding day; i.e., a gift they will be given after the event or so, and having security will be a big benefit.
- Venue: Some hotels and banquet halls require that you hire security guards for your big day. The number of guards can vary depending on your requirement.
- Crashers: It’s very common for the bride and groom to deal with wedding crashers. It could be someone not on the guest list or someone with an old flame appearing at the wedding to ruin it. It is also possible that this crasher or a group of crashers might be thieves, which could be a danger to you and everyone on site. Hence, having security will really big help for you. They can work with your family members to quietly take care of these crashers. You or your family members do not need to involve in these conversations.
- Valuables: As it’s a wedding, there will be a gift, jewelry, and items worth a big amount of money; therefore, it is a must you have someone who can keep an eye on these items. At times, people only realize these items are missing when they check to see all the items after the event.
What Are Some Benefits Of Having Security On Your Wedding Site
Now that you have decided to call in security to help you on the big day, there are additional benefits. One of them is emergency response. Security guards are well trained to take care of basic emergencies as well as, in case there is a bigger emergency; they will be able to call in the direct response teams for support. i.e., in case there is a fire, guards will immediately inform the fire department using the dedicated channels, and even before you will have any damage, the fire squad would have reached to take care of the situation.
How Can We Help?
Western Eagle Security Inc. is the best in the service when it comes to wedding security. Got an upcoming wedding in the family? Worry not! Call us at (281) – 496 – 6800, and our team of experts will take care of all your worries.